If you haven't already, watch our intro walkthrough of Breezy before you dive into the details:
It's only 3 steps to set up a basic job post in Breezy:
- First, you'll Write a Job Description
- Next, you'll Create a Job Application
- Then, just click the green button to Activate your position!
- You can add Questionnaires to filter and screen your candidates.
- You can add Scorecards to your open position.
- You can Customize your Pipelines for each new position.
That's it, you're up and running!
Now, Breezy doesn't require you to take the steps below in order to get your job post going, but in the interest of organization, we think it's a pretty good idea to get started on them. That's why we keep them in Job Posting window. 😉
After you fill out your Job Details (that's the first tab after you click the blue button to +Add Position), just click the Save Changes button to exit the job post flow and come back later. After that point, we'll save the changes you make to things like your pipeline and Hiring Team automatically.
There no cap on how many members you can add. Check out this post on Managing your Hiring Teams to get up to speed on how to invite and organize your teams.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. 😊 More often than not, that first impression will come from your company career portal.
Check out this post on Customizing your Portal and get up and running in minutes!