While multiple hiring managers might work together to fill a position, it's common for one person to take the lead on working with certain candidates. In Breezy, you can assign a candidate to a single Hiring Manager to streamline communications.
The assigned Hiring Manager will be the only one to receive notifications about messages from the candidate or changes to their status or profile. Other Hiring Managers on the position will still have access to candidate messaging in Breezy, just won’t receive all the updates about the candidate in their inbox.
Hiring Managers can assign themselves (or another Hiring Manager) in the candidate’s profile.
- Open the candidate’s profile.
- Click the Assign icon (person) near the top-right corner of the window.
- Choose a Hiring Manager from the list.
- Click Yes please to confirm.
Note: To assign someone who isn't listed, you’ll need to make them a hiring manager for the position.
You can assign a Hiring Manager automatically with stage actions. When you do, you can choose whether to assign a specific Hiring Manager or choose one from the hiring team via “Round Robin”. With Round Robin, Breezy will rotate assignments throughout the hiring team, to help distribute candidate assignments evenly.
To assign a candidate with stage actions:
- Click Positions/Pools in the left sidebar.
- Open the correct position.
- Click the settings menu (three dots) for the stage where you want to set the action.
- Click Edit Stage Actions in the dropdown.
- Click the dropdown for Available Stage Actions and select the Assign Hiring Manager.
- Click + Add next to the name of the Stage Action.
- Choose a Hiring Manager from the dropdown, or click the checkbox to Assign by Round Robin.
- Click Save Changes.
Updated about a month ago