Breezy's integrated document signing lets you send and receive legally binding, signed documents. And it’s as simple as attaching a document to an email.
Signature requests are sent with templates, so you can create each document once — like a tax form, NDA, or offer letter — and automatically customize it for each candidate.
eSignature templates are created just like other message templates in Breezy, but you’ll also need to attach a document template that will be used to collect signatures.
To create an eSignature message template:
- Click the gear icon ⚙️ in the left sidebar.
- Hover over Recruiting Preferences.
- Click Templates in the left sidebar.
- Scroll to eSignature Templates.
- Click + eSignature Template.
- Enter a name for the template.
- Edit the email subject line, if you like.
- Compose your message, using variables, scheduling links, custom position fields, and attachments as needed.
- Click + Attach Document and upload the document you’ll use to collect signatures.
- Enter the names of additional signers, if necessary.
- Click Save & Configure to customize the eSignature document.
Your document will be opened in a new window so you can customize it with the fields you need the signer(s) to complete. You can choose from several types of fields (not just a signature).
To customize an eSignature document template:
- Click the Signers dropdown to choose which signer to assign fields to.
- Click a field on the left sidebar and drag it to the correct location in the document.
- Customize the settings for the field in the right sidebar.
- Repeat for all signers and fields.
- Click Continue.
You can send a document for signature from the candidate’s profile.
- Open the candidate’s profile.
- Click Email/SMS near the top of the window.
- Click Compose Email.
- Click the + Insert dropdown.
- Click eSig Templates on the left and choose the correct template on the right.
- Review and edit the subject line and email message as needed.
- Click Request eSignature to review and update the signature document.
- Click Continue to return to the candidate’s profile.
- Click Request eSignature again, to send the signature request email.
Once your message has been sent, you'll see it in the candidate’s conversation history.
The candidate will receive an email from our eSignature provider with the subject line and message text you provided, plus a link to the document you’ve requested the signature on. When they complete the signature document, it will be sent back to Breezy.
You’ll receive email notifications from Breezy when the candidate opens the email and when they've submitted the document.
- You can currently send eSignature requests to just one candidate at a time.
- eSignature docs can’t currently be sent with Stage Actions.
Updated about a month ago