The Career Portal (or Career Site) in Breezy is a web page that lists all your current job openings. You can link to your career portal from your own website and customize it to match your site’s style and branding.
The Career Portal makes it easy for candidates to learn more about your company and a specific role, all in one place. We recommend sending candidates there as often as possible.
By default, all job posts are automatically posted to your Career Portal. If you don't want a position shown publicly on your career site, you can change the application option in its Position Settings.
Candidate application options include:
- Enabled: The job will be posted on your public Career Site and third-party job boards.
- Internal Only: The job will only be posted on your Employee Portal.
- Unlisted: The job won’t be listed on your portal or job boards, but you can give candidates a direct link to the application.
- Disabled: The job won’t be listed on your portal or job boards, and candidates won’t be able to apply directly. You can add candidates manually if needed.
To prevent a position from being shown on your Career Portal:
- Click Positions/Pools in the left sidebar.
- Open the correct position.
- Click the gear icon ⚙️ in the top-right corner of the window to open Position Settings.
- Click Advertise in the left sidebar.
- Scroll to Candidate Applications and click Internal Only, Unlisted, or Disabled.
Note: Hiring Manager access (or a custom role with appropriate permission) is required to edit a position’s settings.
You can use your Career Portal to help give candidates a great first impression of your company. Just start with one of Breezy’s career site templates and add your own details, from a logo and company description to social media links and marketing videos.
Take a look at an example:
Breezy supports multiple languages on career portals. We detect the language set by the candidate’s web browser and automatically choose from our supported languages.
You can also specify a language for your career portal in your Career Site Settings.
Note that language settings only affect non-customizable text, including buttons, error messages, etc. Any text you add to the career site settings will be displayed in the language it’s written in.
Updated about a month ago