Every position you create in Breezy has an application form associated with it. You can customize the application while you’re creating a position, or later in the position’s settings.
To edit the application form for a position:
- Click Positions/Pools in the left sidebar.
- Open the correct position.
- Click the gear icon ⚙️ in the top-right corner of the window to open Position Settings.
- Click Application Form in the left sidebar.
Before getting into the specifics of your application form, you can choose how to make it available to candidates.
- Enabled: The job will be posted on your public Career Site and third-party job boards.
- Internal Only: The job will only be posted on your Employee Portal.
- Unlisted: The job won’t be listed on your portal or job boards, but you can give candidates a direct link to the application. (The link will be shown when you click this option.)
- Disabled: The job won’t be listed on your portal or job boards, and candidates won’t be able to apply directly. You can add candidates manually if needed.
You can customize the information you request from applicants, like contact information, work and education history, and a resume or cover letter upload. Just enable, disable, and mark fields as required with a click. Green means that option is currently active, gray indicates that it's disabled.
You can use custom Questionnaires to help you screen your candidates. If your team has created any questionnaires to use with your application, you can choose one from the Available Questionnaires dropdown.
By default, the candidate’s responses to the questionnaire will be added to the Questionnaires tab and the Experience tab of their profile. You can choose to leave it off the Experience tab, if you like.
You can include EEOC and GDPR compliance requirements as part of the application process. Just click to include EEOC-compliant forms or require GDPR.
An email address will be provided that you can share with candidates. When a candidate applies by sending an email to that address, the sender’s name and email address will be used to create a candidate profile. The body of the email message body will be added as the experience summary, and attached resumes will be added to the profile.
Updated 3 months ago