Automating messages with stage actions is one of Breezy's #1 timesavers. But making those messages authentic can be challenging. No matter how well the message is personalized, it would be hard for any candidate to believe that you're ready to schedule an interview the very moment they complete a questionnaire.
Breezy's Delayed Messaging to the rescue!
With delayed messages, you can customize a buffer of time between when a candidate enters a stage and the time a corresponding message is sent — giving the impression of time spent on a review before sending a reply.
By default, any automated messages sent at a Disqualified stage are delayed by 24 hours.
You can set a delay on sending messages anywhere you edit stage actions. Admin or Hiring Manager permissions are required.
You can choose from the following default timeframes:
- 1 hour
- 4 hours
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 1 week
- 2 weeks
- 1 month
- 6 months
To delay an automated message from the pipeline view:
- Click Positions/Pools in the left sidebar.
- Open the correct position.
- Click the settings menu (three dots) for the stage where you want to send the message.
- Click Edit Stage Actions in the dropdown.
- Click the dropdown for Available Stage Actions and select Send Email / SMS.
- Click + Add.
- Choose a message template from the Select a Template dropdown.
- Choose a timeframe from the Delay dropdown.
- Select sender options, if you like.
- Click Save Changes.
When the stage action is triggered (the first time a candidate enters the stage), the message template will be sent after the delay period you chose.
Updated 2 months ago