If you'd like recruiters to be able to submit candidates to positions, but not necessarily have access to Breezy, you can invite them from a position’s settings.
Customers on all paid plans can invite external recruiters to submit candidates by email. Growth, Business, and Pro plans also include the Recruiter Portal.
- Click Positions/Pools in the left sidebar.
- Open the correct position.
- Click the gear icon ⚙️ in the top-right corner of the window to open Position Settings.
- Click Hiring Team in the left sidebar.
- Scroll to External Recruiters.
- Enter a recruiter’s name and email address and click + Add Recruiter.
We'll email your recruiters and share all the details they’ll need to add candidates to the position.
If you’re on a Growth, Business, or Pro plan, your external recruiters will also have access to their own Recruiter Portal. With the portal, they can review all the openings you’ve invited them to—including job descriptions—and submit their candidates. Recruiters won’t be able to see candidates added by your internal hiring team or other recruiters.
Updated 5 months ago