Breezy helps you reach more candidates by sending your postings to third-party job boards. We offer both free and premium options.
Positions are syndicated to third-party job boards within 24 hours of being published.
While some postings are easy to locate with a quick search, others can be difficult to find, depending on each job board's algorithms. Rest assured that your jobs have posted. We’ll notify you personally if there was an issue and your listing didn’t post as expected.
All third-party job boards reserve the right to not display your job ad due to their own quality standards.
Free job boards are enabled by default. Breezy will automatically distribute your approved positions to every relevant board.
- Facebook Jobs
- Games Jobs Direct
- Google Jobs
You can also enable premium job boards to reach a larger or more targeted audience.
We'll recommend premium job boards based on the job category you select in the position details, so you won't see all the options listed for every position.
- All Diversity
- Career Builder
- Disability Connect
- Diversity in Higher Education
- Glassdoor Sponsored
- Hispanic Diversity
- Indeed Sponsored
- LGBT Connect
- Military Vet Jobs
- Out and Equal
- Stack Overflow
- Veterans Connect
- Ziprecruiter Boost
You can choose premium job boards in a position's settings.
- Click Positions/Pools in the left sidebar.
- Open the correct position.
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the window ⚙️ to open Position Settings.
- Click Advertise in the left sidebar.
- Scroll to Premium Advertising and locate the correct job board.
- Click Promote and follow the prompts to confirm payment for your premium posting.
Updated 18 days ago
Add a jobs tab to your Facebook page, or see how your Job Boards are performing.
|Tracking Source Analytics|