Streamline your hiring process using Breezy's Stage Actions for Automation with Questionnaires to screen out undesirable candidates, and to move the superstars forward in your pipeline.
To create a question within a Questionnaire that will move candidates based on their answer, click the Add Question link in any give Questionnaire and choose the Multiple Choice or Dropdown response type from the drop-down.
Check the box to Move based on answer.
To the right of each option in your multiple choice or drop-down list questions, we pop up a field where you can choose to which stage in which pipeline Breezy should send your candidate based on their answer. To screen out candidates, you would use the default Disqualified stage.
Your multiple choice options could include the number of years' experience the candidate has had in a similar role, like 0-3; 3-5; and 5-10 years. Then it's just a couple clicks to disqualify the candidates with less than three years experience in the role by moving them to the Disqualified stage if they choose that option.
And it all happens behind the scenes, on autopilot. 🙌
- You can move candidates based on completion of a questionnaire, too
- You can only move candidates based on answers to Multiple Choice questions
- Only one answer per Questionnaire can use the Move based on answer functionality
- If you've chosen to Move based on answer, you cannot also move based on completion. One move per questionnaire, folks!
- Don't forget that you can move candidates forward based on answers**, too! Could one of your questions filter people right to the Interview stage?
Updated about a year ago
Learn more about the Questionnaire Response Types, or more about Stage Actions … the heart of automation within Breezy.
|Stage Actions for Automation|