With the Google Calendar integration, you can easily check your availability when scheduling interviews, plus include your overall availability on scheduling links.
Calendar integration is available to customers on all paid plans.
You can enable the Outlook Calendar integration in your user settings.
- Click the gear icon ⚙️ in the left sidebar.
- Click User Settings.
- In the Profile section, scroll to Calendar Integrations.
- Click Enable under Outlook Calendar and follow the steps to authorize Breezy on your Microsoft account.
Sharing is caring!
When your teammates share their calendars, we'll show you their availability on the same calendar — right inside Breezy. Get ready for the smoothest scheduling process ever!
With the Outlook Calendar integration enabled, you’ll see your Outlook Calendar events on your Breezy calendar:
- From the global Calendar link in the left sidebar
- From the Calendar tab in a Position view
- From the Availability button when scheduling an interview
Time slots booked only in your Outlook Calendar are shown in gray. Interviews you’ve scheduled with candidates are shown in blue, and interviews other team members have scheduled are shown in green.
To schedule a meeting with a candidate, just go through the same process as usual. When you check availability, you’ll see all the interviews booked in Breezy, plus other events on your Outlook Calendar.
If the other interviewers you add have shared their calendars, their availability will show, right along with yours. Just click to select an open block of time and it will be added to the invite!
Updated 6 days ago