Pipeline Performance reports can help you see how efficient your hiring process is. You can see the average time it takes to move candidates through a given pipeline, so you can target inefficiencies and make improvements over time.
Real-time analytics and reporting are available to customers on all paid plans.
Admin permission is required to access company-level reporting.
Hiring Manager permission is required to access position-level reporting.
- The company-level Pipeline Performance report displays data for any pipelines with candidate movement in the time period you specify, for candidates who applied or were added during that time.
- The position-level Pipeline Performance report displays data for the pipeline associated with that position, for candidates who applied or were added during that time.
The Pipeline Funnel Progression section shows the number of candidates who have entered each stage of the pipeline.
Built like a funnel from top to bottom, the report shows columns for the number and percentage of candidates moved forward to each stage in the timeframe that you specify, and how those counts and percentages compare to a previous timeframe.
In the Time in Stage By Position section, you’ll see the average time (in days) that candidates spend at each stage in their pipeline.
In the example report below, we can see a few things:
- It's taking much longer to hire a Technical Engineer than a Sales Representative.
- Engineers spend almost two weeks in the Applied stage.
- Sourced candidates for that position move much faster than those who applied directly.
The Time in Stage By Category section gives you a high-level view of the average time, in days, that candidates spend in each stage, based on the category (or department) associated with their pipeline.
The Movement section shows, by day, the number of candidates moved to each stage in the timeframe you specify.
These recruiting metrics are also available at the position level - access them in the Reports tab on each position.
Updated 13 days ago