You can share your calendar with co-workers. This helps in at least two ways:
- The recruiting team or anyone involved in scheduling will be able to know what interviews are happening at your organization
- Anyone on the team will be able to help schedule / reschedule interviews
Here are a couple examples of what you can do with calendar sharing:
Share your main calendar with someone so they can see your schedule.
Create a new calendar that multiple people can edit, like a "Family" calendar that everyone in your family can add events to.
When you add someone to your calendar, you can decide how they see your events and whether they can also make changes like adding or editing events.
In Google Calendar, you can have multiple calendars that you add events to. Each calendar can have different sharing settings.
Share an existing calendar
You can share the main calendar for your account, or another calendar you created.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't share calendars from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left, find the "My calendars" section. You might need to click it to expand it.
- To the right of the calendar you want to share, click the three-dot menu
- Click Settings and Sharing.
- Under "Share with specific people," click +Add People and add the email address of the person you want to share with.
- Under "Permission Settings," choose an option in the drop-down menu.
- Click Save.
If you shared your calendar with an individual email address, they'll see your calendar in their "Other calendars" list. If you shared your calendar with an email group , they'll see the calendar in their "Other calendars" list once they click on the link in the email invitation from Google Calendar.
Updated 11 months ago