Once you’ve created a position, it's time to get it out to the world! With Breezy, you can do this three ways:
You can access promotion options in the Position Settings of each job you create:
- Click Positions/Pools in the left sidebar.
- Open the correct position.
- Click the gear icon ⚙️ in the top-right corner of the window to open Position Settings.
From the Application Form tab in the left sidebar, you can control the position’s visibility on your career portal.
From the Advertise tab, you can enable postings on free job boards and purchase promotions on premium boards.
Premium postings are a great way to fill your inbound funnel with more targeted candidates.
Based on the type of positions you're posting (e.g., software engineer or salesperson), Breezy will recommend a number of premium options to better target your ideal candidate.
After a position has been active and published for more than 90 days, you’ll have the option to refresh it on certain job boards. Refreshing displays a job as new, to get it back in front of potential candidates.
If a position is eligible to refresh, you’ll see the refresh icon on the Positions/Pools list and on the Advertise page of a position’s settings.
Just click the refresh icon (circular arrows) and your job posting will be updated.
- The refresh button will appear after every 90 days of eligibility.
- Eligibility is based on active and published status. Any period the position is unlisted or internal-only is not included.
- Refreshing currently applies to Indeed and Indeed Sponsored Jobs.
Updated 18 days ago